Waiver & Disclosure
Upon entry into Cubby House Kids Club, the parent/ guardian agrees to the following:
- I certify that my child is permitted to take part in all activities.
- While all reasonable care will be taken, Cubby House Kids Club and its employees will not be held liable for any injury or damage suffered in connection with use of the equipment, services or facilities.
- In case of an emergency and the parent/ guardian cannot be reached, I authorized Cubby House Kids Club and employees to contact and secure, if necessary, medical attention for my child. Any costs and expenses will be borne by parent/ guardian.
- I hereby certify that my child is in good health. Children with a communicable illness will not be permitted to enter Cubby House Kids Club.
- If a child becomes sick, Cubby House Kids Club will contact the parent/guardian to collect the child as soon as possible.
- I hereby certify that my child is good natured and will not be harmful to others. Should my child be displaying inappropriate behavior I understand Cubby House Kids Club will contact me to pick them up immediately.
- I understand that Cubby House Kids Club closes at 7pm.
- I understand that photos and video footage may be taken within Cubby House Kids Club for advertising, promotion and marketing purposes.
- I understand that due to food safety and hygiene, outside food and beverage is not permitted at Cubby House Kids Club.